Makes 8 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- Cook meat and garlic in lightly greased skillet until meat is no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Pour off fat.
- Blend Mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper sauce.
- Combine mixture and rice, tomatoes, celery, peppers and Onion with Beef.
- Turn into greased 2-quart casserole; top with corn chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees 25 to 30 minutes.