Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken wings or 1 x (18 count) pkg. chicken wings
- 1 (18 oz) bottle honey teriyaki barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup fresh honey
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1½ to 2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 habanero chile peppers, chopped 
- 4 chili peppers, your choice, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh horseradish
- Cut wings into thirds, and discard the tips.
- There should be about 36 pieces.
- In a medium saucepan combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, liquid smoke seasoning, ginger, garlic, habanero peppers, chile peppers and horseradish.
- Stir all together, and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Put chicken wings in a large glass bowl, and cover with ¾ of the sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
- Cook over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- ↑ Warning: Wear gloves, and do not let the oil get anywhere near your eyes.