Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 7/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish mustard (we use regular yellow mustard)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp dill seed (optional)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 sliced cooked ham (I use deli ham)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and dill seeds.
- Spread insides of buns with this mixture.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of ham inside each bun.
- Wrap the buns in foil and place in preheated oven.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese is melted.