From Menu and Recipes Week 7/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish mustard (we use regular yellow mustard)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp dill seed (optional)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 sliced cooked ham (I use deli ham)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and dill seeds.
- Spread insides of buns with this mixture.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of ham inside each bun.
- Wrap the buns in foil and place in preheated oven.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese is melted.