Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 8 Servings.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1¾ cups hottest tap water
- ice cream
- Heat Oven to 350 °F.
- Mix flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder and salt in ungreased baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and ¼ cup cocoa.
- Pour hot water over batter.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes
- Spoon into dessert dishes or cut into squares and invert on dessert plates.
- Top with ice cream and spoon sauce over each serving.
- if using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt.
- Hot Fudge-Butterscotch Pudding Cake: Substitute 1 package (6 Ounces) butterscotch chips for the nuts. Decrease brown sugar to ½ dup and the ¼ dup cocoa to 2 tablespoons.
Nutritional information Edit