Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 egg
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, mashed
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, sliced
- In a large bowl combine lettuce, onion, salt and pepper.
- Dice bacon and fry.
- Reserve 3 tbsp bacon drippings.
- Blend vinegar, sugar.
- water, flour, mustard and egg together; add to bacon drippings and cook until thickened.
- Add hot mashed potatoes to lettuce and pour over hot dressing.
- Add hard cooked eggs and toss.
- Diced ham or chicken may be added.