Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 12-ounce package frankfurters, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup diced pimientos
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add Onion, celery and franks; cook until Onion is soft.
- Stir in soup, Mayonnaise, relish, mustard and pimientos.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.