Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: "Cooking Light, Nov/Dec 1994, page 145" Copyright: "© Cooking Light"
- Serving Size: 1 cup Yield: 17 cups
- 12 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 12 whole cloves
- 6 cinnamon sticks -- (3-inch)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large Dutch oven, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the juice mixture, and discard spices.