Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Thoroughly combine cream cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drain and flake crabmeat then add to cream cheese mixture along with onions.
- Turn into greased pie plate and top with almonds then bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.