- 5 ounces chive & Onion cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 lb crabmeat, drained & flaked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped, only the green parts
- 1 teaspoon green onions, chopped, only the green parts
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoonhot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 3/4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- paprika, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients, except almonds, until well blended.
- Spoon into a buttered 9" pie plate or quiche dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25–30 minutes ot until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with crackers, bagel chips or crispy pita triangles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.