Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 2 to 3 tbsp butter
- 2 large onions, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp minced green chili peppers
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 2½ cups canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in water
- corn chips
- Melt butter in pan.
- Sauté onions, garlic and pepper about 4 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire.
- Melt cheese in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir in tomatoes and cooked onion mixture.
- When this begins to bubble, stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Pour into top of chafing dish and keep hot while serving with corn chips as dippers.