Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel and finely chop all vegetables.
- Stem and seed peppers—plastic gloves should be worn as the oil from the peppers has been known to blister skin.
- Combine all ingredients in small/medium pot.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over high heat and cook briefly and briskly for 1 minute (until onion transparent and peppers soft and limp).
- Add more vinegar if needed.
- Pour contents into blender-- hand held can also be used.
- Blend at high speed until pulverised (some prefer pureed).
- Cool at room temperature.
- Pour into cleaned boiled and sterilized jar only.