Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Cooks recipes
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ cup salad oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Pour ½ cup sugar over cabbage, onion and pepper.
- Heat together remaining ingredients.
- While hot, pour over the cabbage mixture and stir.
- Let stand before serving.