Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups crabmeat drained
- ½ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Liberally grease 1½ quart glass baking dish.
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese, crab meat and tabasco sauce.
- Mix well and spoon into the baking dish then top with almonds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve on crackers.