Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Weight Watchers Shortcut Cookbook
- 4 (1 cup) servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. low-fat ramen noodles, uncooked and crumbled
- cooking spray
- 1 (24 oz) pkg. frozen chicken stir-fry mix (such as Contessa)
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ⅓ cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Pour water into a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles; add noodles to boiling water.
- Cook 4 minutes or until noodles are tender; drain.
- Wipe pan dry with paper towels; coat with cooking spray.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add stir-fry mix and stir-fry seasoning pkt.
- To pan.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes; add sugar and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in noodles, sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- WW Points: 6
- Exchanges: 1½ starch, 2 veg, 1 very lean meat, 1 high-fat meat
- Per serving: calories 311 | carb 45.2 g | fat7.8 g | sat fat 1g | fib 4.7 g | prot 16.1 g | chol 19 mg | sod 1202 mg | cal 68 mg | iron 2.3 mg