This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by catsrecipes y-group
- 1¼ cups sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 small savoy cabbage shredded
- 1 small red cabbage shredded
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add cabbage and toss well.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.