Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Parnell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988. Dated 1966. This is incredible. One of my favorite appetizers. I make brownie points with the boss when I bring this to work.
- 1-1/2 pounds canned salmon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated white Onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons snipped parsley
- Drain and flake salmon, removing skins and bones.
- Combine salmon with cream cheese, lemon juice, Onion, horseradish, salt and liquid smoke and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for several hours.
- Combine pecans and parsley.
- Shape salmon into log, roll in nut mixture and chill well.
- Serve with crackers.