Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion minced
- ¼ teaspoon lemon rind grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In food processor combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, green onion, lemon rind, lemon juice and horseradish and blend until smooth.
- Stir in salt and pepper.