This spiced dip is made with real horseradish and mixed with bacon for great zest.
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Cheddar, Parmesan, Mozzarella, or Colby)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ¾ cup crumbled or chopped, cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp. horseradish sauce or (½ cup grated horseradish)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Place cheese, sour cream, bacon, and horseradish sauce in a blender or food processor's container; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Mix up with the chives and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve as a spread with crackers.