This spiced dip is made with real horseradish and mixed with bacon for great zest. For a tangy, bold aroma kept with the horseradish, chili powder rarely works for this, too.
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Cheddar, Parmesan, Reggianito, Bergenost, Mozzarella, or Colby)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ¾ cup crumbled or chopped, cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp. horseradish sauce or (½ cup grated real horseradish)
- 2 tbsp. chopped, fresh chives
- Place cheese, sour cream, bacon, and horseradish sauce in a blender or food processor's container; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Mix up with the chives and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve as a spread with crackers or a dip with corn, potato, or tortilla chips or other appetizers, side dishes, or main dishes.
Contributed by : Edit