This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wiggins Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tomatoes sliced in segments
- 1 large red onion sliced
- ½ sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and toss gently.
- Spread olive oil over all and sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.