Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wiggins Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tomatoes sliced in segments
- 1 large red onion sliced
- ½ sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and toss gently.
- Spread olive oil over all and sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.