- Place the water in a large bowl, add the Sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Add the yeast, stir until dissolved and let stand for ten minutes.
- Stir in the flour and salt and mix well. Turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead for 8 to 10 minutes, adding more flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
- Transfer to a greased bowl, cover with a cloth and allow to rise for 25 minutes.
- Punch the dough down, form into 12 balls and place on greased baking sheets.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in size (1 – 2 hours).
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.