Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a small saucepan, butter.
- Add milk, brown sugar (firmly packed), a dash of salt, and unsweetened cocoa.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture boils.
- Remove from the heat at once.
- Beat in powdered sugar, using an electric mixer set on high speed, until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Sufficient for a 9 x 13-inch cake or 2 nine-inch layers.