Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 8 people.
- 6 – 8 pears
- 100 ml honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp white flour
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 40 g walnuts
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 200 ml cream
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- Peal the pears, cut them in half and remove the cores.
- Place the pears in an ovenproof dish.
- Melt the honey, butter and flour on a pan.
- Mix in lemon zest and chopped walnuts, and pour over the pears.
- Put the dish in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (390°F) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Defrost the raspberries for a few minutes, and put into a liqudizer with the cream and the crème fraîche.
- Blend for a few seconds and add sugar to taste.
- Put the raspberry sauce in a bowl and leave cold until the dessert is ready to be served.