Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 carrots chopped into matchstick size
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ¾ cup bamboo shoots finely sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- ½ cup bean thread noodles
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 quart stock
- 1½ cups bean sprouts
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a saucepan or wok and briskly fry the carrots, cabbage, bamboo shoots and tomatoes with a little salt for five minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour in water and stir well then add noodles.
- Bring soup to a boil and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add bean spouts and scallions.
- Spoon in soy sauce then add salt and pepper and simmer gently for another ten minutes.