Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup, diluted with 1 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked Minute rice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup, diluted with 1 cup water
- Butter a large casserole that has a lid.
- Pour in celery soup.
- Place chicken on soup.
- Pour rice over chicken.
- Sprinkle on soup mix and top with mushroom soup.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1½ – 2 hours.