Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com
- 3½ oz package low-fat microwave popcorn or ½ cup popcorn kernals, popped
- 1½ cups roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- Add peanuts and stir to mix.
- In a 2-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, combine butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Microwave on high until butter is melted, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drizzle butter mixture slowly over popcorn, stirring with a large spoon.
- Taste and salt lightly if necessary.
- Serve immediately while still warm.