Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ tbsp avocado honey, warmed
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz California avocados, cut in ½-inch dice
- ½ cup French pastry cream
- 4 crêpes, 8 inch
- 1 recipe of Mango sauce
Mango sauce Edit
- Mix honey with next four ingredients.
- Fold honey mixture into diced avocado; reserve.
- To assemble crepes, spread 2 tablespoons pastry cream on each crepe, leaving a 1-inch border around top edges and about 2-inches on the bottom edges.
- Distribute one-fourth of reserved avocado mixture evenly along center of crepes in the shape of a cone.
- Fold one side over the other to form a cone; fold tip end under.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan; warm for 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Transfer each warmed crepe to a serving plate; pour ¼ cup mango sauce around each crepe.
- Garnish with flowers, sliced avocado and mango.