- In large bowl, combine 2½ cups flour, salt and undissolved yeast.
- In small saucepan heat milk, water, vegetable oil and honey until very warm (125 °F).
- Stir warm liquids into dry ingredients. Stir in eggs; blend well.
- Mix in enough remaining flour to make soft dough that begins to come away from sides of bowl and can be handled.
- Texture may be crumbly. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 to 8 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface 10 minutes.
- Roll dough (or stretch and pat) to 12- x 8-inch rectangle.
- Roll up from short side as for jelly roll. Pinch seam and ends to seal.
- Place, seam side down, in greased 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for 40 minutes or until done. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.