Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wanger Estate in Laredo, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloin on rack in baking pan.
- Mix honey, vinegar, vanilla extract, paprika, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Brush meat with glaze.
- Roast in 375°F oven for 45 minutes brushing with glaze every 10 – 15 minutes.