Don't just settle for a few of these! Get your hands on every award winning barbecue sauce ever made and it is to your recipe collection. Here's my Favorite from a seasoned pro and in my opinion a BBQ sauce genius!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1¼ cup catchup
- ⅔ cup salad oil
- ¾ cup vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoon ginger, fresh grated
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat to blend together.
- Remove lemon peel before basting.