Don't just settle for a few of these! Get your hands on every award winning barbecue sauce ever made and it is to your recipe collection. Here's my Favorite from a seasoned pro and in my opinion a BBQ sauce genius!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 ¼ cup catchup or (1 ¾ cup tomato sauce)
- ⅔ cup salad oil
- ¾ cup vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat to blend together.
- Remove lemon peel before basting. Use as a marinade and for grilling and/or basting.
- Pour contents from the homemade barbecue sauce in a glass jar. Reserve the honey-based barbecue sauce in the freezer.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 cups