- Cut rhubarb into ½ inch pieces.
- Combine with sugar, flour, salt and lemon peel and mix well.
- Blend in honey and food colouring.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon into pastry lined pie plate.
- Dot with butter.
- Add and flute top crust.
- Cut vents.
- For a shiny top, brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in a 400 °F oven for 50–60 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.