This recipe uses a George Foreman Grill
- Makes 4 Servings
- Source (maybe): George Foreman Barbeque & Grilling Cookbook
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup light soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh or canned (packed in juice) crushed pineapple
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops or boneless pork loin (about ½-1 inch thick)
- To make marinade, stir all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare the grilling machine for cooking.
- Drain the pork chops reserving the marinade.
- Place the chops on a hot grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, basting occasionally if desired with the reserved marinade until nicely browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Juices should run clear when a chop is pierced with a fork at the thickest part,and no pink should remain.