Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe uses a George Foreman Grill
- Makes 4 Servings
- Source (maybe): George Foreman Barbeque & Grilling Cookbook
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup light soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh or canned (packed in juice) crushed pineapple
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops or boneless pork loin (about ½-1 inch thick)
- To make marinade, stir all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare the grilling machine for cooking.
- Drain the pork chops reserving the marinade.
- Place the chops on a hot grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, basting occasionally if desired with the reserved marinade until nicely browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Juices should run clear when a chop is pierced with a fork at the thickest part,and no pink should remain.