Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine water and honey (or Sugar) in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, and stir until honey (or Sugar) is dissolved, to make a syrup.
- Add peanuts. Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, until peanuts are evenly coated, and no syrup is left in pan.
- Spread nuts out on baking sheets.
Bake at 300 degrees F for about 30 minuts to 1 hour until honey (or Sugar)is completely dried.
- Gently stir the peanuts a few times while baking.
- Remove from oven and place on paper towels, let cool, and store in airtight containers.