Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by: Momzright to Prevention.com
- Hands-OnTime: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 8 Hours 30 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried basil, or to taste
- ½ tsp grated orange zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the orange juice, oil, honey, parsley, basil, orange zest, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in the bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the chicken on the grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook chicken 15 minutes, turning once, or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 211 calories (42% from fat) | 24.6g protein | 9.7g fat | 5.3g carbs | 0.1g fiber | 67 mg cholesterol | <1 mg iron | 205 mg sodium | 16 mg calcium