Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by: Momzright to Prevention.com
- Hands-OnTime: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 8 Hours 30 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried basil, or to taste
- ½ tsp grated orange zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the orange juice, oil, honey, parsley, basil, orange zest, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in the bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the chicken on the grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook chicken 15 minutes, turning once, or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 211 calories (42% from fat) | 24.6g protein | 9.7g fat | 5.3g carbs | 0.1g fiber | 67 mg cholesterol | <1 mg iron | 205 mg sodium | 16 mg calcium