Makes 8 servings.
- 1 pound ground Turkey
- 1 cup packaged stuffing mix
- 4 egg whites or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated Onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Combine Turkey, stuffing mix, egg whites, broth, Onion, parsley, oregano and garlic salt in large bowl; mix lightly.
- Using about 1/4 cup mixture form into balls.
- Place balls on shallow baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees 20 minutes or until done.
- Heat sauce; add cooked meat balls to sauce.
- Serve over brown rice.