Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 12/2/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup crushed butter crackers
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pound pork chops to about ⅛" thickness, between waxed paper.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; mix well.
- In a dish combine bread crumbs and cracker crumbs.
- With a pastry brush, generously coat both sides of pork chops with the honey -mustard sauce.
- Coat in crumbs.
- In a heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork 4 minutes per side until crisp and lightly browned.