From Menu and Recipes Week 12/2/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup crushed butter crackers
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pound pork chops to about ⅛" thickness, between waxed paper.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; mix well.
- In a dish combine bread crumbs and cracker crumbs.
- With a pastry brush, generously coat both sides of pork chops with the honey -mustard sauce.
- Coat in crumbs.
- In a heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork 4 minutes per side until crisp and lightly browned.