Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ½ cup Grey Poupon Savory honey mustard
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated lime peel (optional)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- Mix mustard, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce and lime peel until well blended.
- Reserve ½ cup of the mustard mixture for serving with cooked chicken.
- G rill or broil chicken 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining mustard mixture.
- Serve with reserved ½ cup mustard mixture.
Marinated Honey-Lime Chicken Edit
- Prepare mustard mixture as directed, increasing soy sauce to 2 tbsp.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mustard mixture over chicken; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook chicken as directed.
- Heat reserved mustard mixture; serve with cooked chicken.