Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 or 9 cups
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ lb butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups Quaker Corn Bran
- 1½ cups Golden Grahams
- 1½ cups Cheerios
- 1½ cups nuts
- ½ cup raisins
- Combine brown sugar, honey, butter and cinnamon.
- Cook for a few minutes until syrupy.
- In baking pan, mix corn bran, golden grahams, cheerios and nuts.
- Pour syrup over cereal.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir at least twice.
- Remove from oven and stir in ½ cup raisins.
- Pour on waxed paper to cool.