Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kraft Food And Family Winter 2005 Issue
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp honey divided
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 pkg ( 8 oz ) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Stir in almonds.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 rounded tbsp cream cheese mixture onto each triangle.
- Roll up each loosely starting at the shortest side of the triangle rolling to the opposite point.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet.
- Curve each into crescent shape.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve rolls warm and drizzle with remaining honey and some more cinnamon.
- If you wish you can sub chopped pecans for almonds.
- For a sweet and simple dessert, add fresh berries of your choice along with the honey and top with Cool Whip.