Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 rolls.
- 3½ to 4 cups bread flour
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot water (120°F to 130°F)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oil
- sesame seed
- In an electric mixer, combine 3 half cups flour, yeast and salt blended well.
- Separate one egg and set white portion aide.
- Add yolk and remaining egg, hot water, honey and oil to the flour mixture which had been mixed before.
- Mix vigorously, then knead with dough hook for about 6 minutes, adding flour if sticky, until smooth and elastic or turn out onto floured board and knead about 10 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and damp towel.
- Let rise in warm place about 30 minutes.
- Punch down; let rest 5 minutes.
- Divide evenly; shape into 16 balls.
- Arrange in greased 9-inch layer cake pan, working from outside in, placing 10 around perimeter, then 5, and 1 in center.
- Lightly beat reserved egg white and brush over rolls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F about 22 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.