Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Calories per serving (½4 of recipe): 93 calories note: the honey cake has 1 tsp of Sugar per serving.
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soft margarine
- 2½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup cold strong coffee
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Beat the eggs until thick.
- Ad the sugar gradually.
- Beat in the margarine.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, soda, and spices together.
- Add gradually to the creamed mixture with the honey and the coffee.
- Beat until combined.
- Add the banana.
- Pour the batter into a lightly oiled and floured 10 inch tube pan or two 9 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in a 350 °F oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Cool thoroughly before slicing.