Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 c unbleached flour
- 2 Pkgs active dry yeast
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2/3 c Evaporated Skim milk
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 c Honey
- 1/2 c margarine -- Melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c unbleached flour -- * See NoteGlaze
- 1/2 Cup Honey And 1/2 Cup margarine Until Very Warm 120-130 Degrees.Gradually Add to Dry Ingredients; Beat 2 Minutes at Medium Speed. Add EggsAnd 1/2 Cup flour. Beat 2 Minutes at High Speed. Place in a Mixing Bowl, Coated With cooking spray. Cover Tightly With Plastic Wrap. Refrigerate 2To 24 Hours.
On Lightly Floured Surface, Divide Dough Into 15 Pieces. Roll Each Into a
- 20-Inch Rope. Divide Each Rope Into: 1 12-Inch (body), 1 5-Inch (head), And
- 3 1-Inch (ears And Tail) Strips. Coil Pieces to Make Body And Head; AttachEars And Tail to Head And Body. Place Bunnies on Baking Sheet Coated WithCooking Spray. Cover; Let Rise in Warm, Draft-Free Place Until Doubled InSize, 20 to 25 Minutes. Bake at 375 For 12 to 15 Minutes or Until GoldenBrown. Remove to Wire Racks. Meanwhile to Prepare Glaze, Combine RemainingHoney And margarine in a Saucepan Until margarine Has Melted. Brush BunniesWith Glaze While Warm. Then, Decorate With Raisins For Eyes.