Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- egg substitute equivalent to 3 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray six, 6-ounce ovenproof custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until very hot but not boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk together remaining ingredients, then gently whisk in milk (don't create foam).
- Pour mixture into custard cups.
- Place cups in large baking pan and pour hot tap water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until knife, inserted halfway between cup and center of custard comes out clean (center won't be firm).
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 103 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Carbohydrates: 16g
- Exchanges: 1 nonfat milk | ½ bread/starch