- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread into (2) greased 15 x 10 x 1- inch baking pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 12–15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes; remove from pan and spread on waxed paper to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.