Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Remove stems, leaves and silky fibers from corn then cook in pan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
- Whisk together the honey, oil and garlic.
- Smear over corn then cook corn under a very hot grill until browned and glazed all over turning frequently and brushing with more glaze as it cooks.