This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Remove stems, leaves and silky fibers from corn then cook in pan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
- Whisk together the honey, oil and garlic.
- Smear over corn then cook corn under a very hot grill until browned and glazed all over turning frequently and brushing with more glaze as it cooks.