- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound baby carrots preferably fresh/but canned will do
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Toss carrots with onion, add Worcestershire sauce, oregano, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Turn oven off and add honey and butter, mixing thoroughly.
- Cool slightly and serve.