Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Discard tip of wing.
- Cut remaining wing in 2 pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in shallow pan.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken wings. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done, basting every 15 minutes, until chicken is tender and nicely browned.