Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Cans (1 Lb. Each) Baked beans
- 6 Strips Bacon, Cooked Crisp, Drained And Crumbled
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 T. chili powder or More to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Prepared chili sauce
- 1/3 Cup Finely Chopped onions
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chopped green onions
Combine First 7 Ingredients in an Ovenproof Casserole And Stir Until Nicely Mixed. Cover Casserole And Bake in a 350 Oven For About 1 1/2 Hours or Until Bean Mixture is Thickened. Can be Held at This Point. Before Serving, Heat Casserole Through in a 350 Oven. Stir Together sour cream, Cheddar Cheese And green onions Until Blended. Spread Mixture Over beans And Return Casserole to Oven, Uncovered. Bake Another 15 Minutes or Until Cheese is Melted. Serve as an Accompaniment to Hamburgers, Barbecued Beef or Pork. Serves 8
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen