Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: High Cotton Cookin': A Collection of Southern Country Recipes by Mary E. Abramson, Marvell Academy Mothers Assn, Marvell, AR 72366, ISBN 0-918544-14-9
- downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- 1⅓ cup oil
- ¾ cup honey
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- Shake all ingredients, except honey and vinegar, in a quart jar.
- Stir honey into vinegar until blended.
- Add to oil mixture and shake.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for several weeks.