Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, sugar and mustard well.
- Coat tenderloin well with sauce.
- Place tenderloin in a shallow pan and roast for 20–25 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted registers 155-160 °F.
- Slice to serve.